New Button

Topics: UI Framework
Apr 20, 2011 at 1:49 AM

Your project is very great, I like it. I have two problems. First, I feel the speed of loading data so low. The second, I need add a new Button in Button Panel to make a special action different Print button, DownloadExcel button. How can I do it? Thank you so much!

Coordinator
Apr 20, 2011 at 5:18 AM

The speed of loading data is much much faster than asp.net or MVC post in our experience. I think it would be your environment issue. If you're using FF in debugging mode, you can disable IPv6 which leads the local accessing slow. 

In dynamic page xml, you can configure customized button in ButtonPanel element with a special CommandArgument. Then you need to configure a AggregatePanel with the same command argument to process the post of that button. 

Apr 20, 2011 at 6:10 AM
Edited Apr 21, 2011 at 2:30 AM

Thank for that reply. I don't know how to configure a AgregatePanel wit the same command argument. I want to create the reports. When I click on a button "Report", new tab page is opened to show my custom report. Can you help me in detail, especially have some code.

When I make a button Print in my project. It don't print, error:

The IDynamicPage instance with Id [DynamicPageHtmlPrinter] is not configured.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: RapidWebDev.Common.BadRequestException: The IDynamicPage instance with Id [DynamicPageHtmlPrinter] is not configured.

Please, help me to solve this problem.