This is a serious break upgrade which is not compatible to all previous versions. We promise this won't happen again. We have replaced all text BaoJianSoft
in all names and namespaces since there are a lot of people asking what's BaoJianSoft. Actually it's the name of Eunge's company before the solution be open source. But now we decide to more focus on this open source solution instead of advertising the background company. Besides, we have renamed the project RapidWeb
and organization domain Inc
. The main features/changes are listed as following,
Break Changes to Previous Versions
- the configured sorting field ane direction in dynamic xml doesn't work by default.
- the buttons configured in button panel with type equals to "Button"/"Link" doesn't work correctly in UI.
- localization satellite assemblies are not re-signed correctly in previous release which leads some buttons displayed in English for Chinese users.
- upgrade ExtJs library from v3.0 to v3.1 which improve the UI rendering performance.
- rewrite linq2sql data context factory and transaction scope which enables to use TransactionScope without MSDTC service.
- refactor MembershipApi to remove dependency on ASP.NET MembershipProvider.
- refactor web UI exception handling infrastructure - displaying exceptions directly in debug mode instead of redirecting.
- refactor dynamic page xml schema to allow three buttons SaveAndAddAnother, SaveAndClose and Cancel been configured in detail panel. The original Save button is not allowed now.
- refactor dynamic page xml schema to allow multiple aggregate panels been configured mapping to different command arguments of buttons in button panel.
- support "Denied" permission
- support to configure default submit button in aggregate/detail panel
- support to configure to set focus on first input control automatically when aggregate/detail panel is loaded
- The new project "RapidWebDev.Mocks" is for writting unit test cases for dynamic page interface implementations.
- "SaveButton" is not allowed in detail panel. You should use "SaveAndCloseButton" and "SaveAndAddAnother" buttons instead.
- The signature of SetupContextTempVariables, OnInit, OnLoad and OnPreRender of the interfaces IDetailPanelPage, IAggregatePanelPage and IDynamicPage are changed.
- Working with this version, you should reset original data of the database or update the column value of Domain from Inc to Department in the table aspnet_OrganizationTypes by executing the following SQL.*
UDPATE aspnet_OrganizationTypes SET Domain='Department' WHERE Domain='Inc'