The release includes minor improvement on concrete/hierarchy data management and fixed 8 bugs reported from the community. New features
- add Search method onto IConcreteDataApi which supports to query enumeration data across types.
- add FindConcreteDataTypes method onto IConcreteDataApi which supports to get all enumeration data types in current executing application.
- add sample ConcreteData and Hierarchy management links to navigation bar and permission setting scope.
- NullReferenceException is thrown without any meaningful message when the application is not initialized.
- The concrete (enumeration) data management dynamic page cannot work by obsolete xml configuration.
- ArgumentNullException is not thrown as expected when give a null reference to BaoJianSoft.Common.Kit.NotNull.
- The vertical scrollbar cannot be scrolled down to bottom of the modal window using ModalWindowHandler.js.
- membership.config of Tests project doesn't references permission.config and siteMap.config in the folder TestData.
- PermissionApi.HasPermission("XXX") returns false if an user having explicit permission "XXX.All".
- Non-administrator user cannot view his organization/user profile.
- Cannot set "==" between Guid? typed property and a Guid value in IQueryable.Where using Linq.Extensions
- change web.config to use InProc session state instead of local ASP.NET State Service by default.
- change web.config to enable multiple opened tabs by default.
- change default sorting field to "Last Updated On" of default dynamic pages.