This is a hotfix version for the first public version 1.31. When we first release 1.31, we make some mistake on build script, code migration and merge. These lead too many problems in public 1.31. We feel sorry for that. There are common library, extension model, plaltform and rapid web UI infrastructure in this version. The API documentation is not prepared in this release because we're still looking for a free and fit solution to create it.1.31.1 Changelist
- fixed compile error on Tests which caused by the directory structure changes in release but we miss post-build script of Tests.
- fixed UI issue that there has an exception occured in both user and organization detail panel.
- fixed a js migration issue in user detail panel.
BTW, we don't publish the private strong name key file of "RapidWebDev.public.snk". The private snk is the evidence that the RapidWebDev assemblies in your machine are officially released by us.Here are some tips before you first launch RapidWebDev
- RapidWebDev.public.snk is a public strong name key which referenced by RapidWebDev projects in source in delay-sign. We don't suggest you develop business solutions based on "source" unless you replace "RapidWebDev.public.snk" with your own snk file in all projects. But in this way you may have some problems on using the future official releases which the assemblies are signed with the private snk of "RapidWebDev.public.snk". When you intend to run web application or tests in "source", you should first compile the project "Tests" and ensure "SN.Vr.bat" is copied into the directory "Debug/Release" and executed successfully. This bat file allows you to execute assemblies without signing.
- In "release" package, we have signed RapidWebDev assemblies in "Library" with private strong name key file already and remove the snk file reference from the web project. You can add your own strong name file into the web project as needed.
- Copy xml schema files in xml schema package to "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Xml\Schemas" so that you can get visual studio intelligence when you're editing the xml configurations.