Owned by www.rapidwebdev.org
RapidWebDev is an infrastructure helps engineers to develop enterprise software solutions in Microsoft .NET easily and productively. It consists of an extendable and maintainable web system architecture with a suite of generic business model, APIs and services
as fundamental functionalities needed in development for almost all business solutions. So when engineers develop solutions in RapidWebDev, they can have a lot of reusable and ready things then they can more focus on business logics implementation.
Watch RapidWebDev overview online presentation to quick start.
CommonLibrary is a suite of common APIs, components and services as following.
See overview of CommonLibrary here.
- Cache Adapter
- Dynamic Class Generator
- Transaction Scope without DTC dependency
- Globalization & Localization
- Validation Scope
- Client Script Registration
- Basic Spring Integration
- Common Methods
ExtensionModel is used for the requirement that customers want to configure fields of their data at runtime and get them working in UI immediately without re-compilation and deployment. The component provides a suite of extension model metadata API, metadata
web management UI, web dynamic data input form, data validation and Linq2SQL integration.
File Management (from v1.52)
The component is designed to save the effort on developing file-required systems through its easy APIs and integration with ASP.NET web development, e.g. a product requires attachments and thumbnails in a product management system.
Platform is a suite of fundamental models includes membership, role, permission, organization, hierarchy data, concrete data, relationship model, authentication, authorization and sitemap within SaaS compatible architecture. The models are flexible and configurable
by integrated with ExtensionModel so that engineers can configure the data schema for their special requirement without modify data model and implementation code. And both internal APIs and web management UI are available for these functionalities.
UI Framework is to develop standard AJAX web forms by xml configuration, interfaces' implementation and ASCX templates. With RapidWebDev UI Framework,
- the request and response data are both very small by asynchronous connection in JSON between client and server in the developed web forms.
- easy to consolidate style, layout and behaviors of all web forms in a system by implementing some layout interfaces that the web forms are rendered by xml configuration.
- engineers don't need to write any code to control UI display workflow which has been fully controlled by the framework.
- easy to write unit test cases for UI implementation which is decoupling to xml configuration and ASCX templates.
- the independent UI implementation is easy to be extended and reused in different scenarios.
- web form controls/user interactions are integrated with permission.
We're looking forward to founding a software company to provide free and respectful environment for engineers to deliver software to customers in innovation and quality. We're looking for investment, outsourcing projects and any business cooperation
internationally. Please see
more information about us at the official website
Frequently Asked Questions