Discussions under UI Framework

Any problems and questions for RapidWebDev please feel free to feedback us here! We only response the discussion in English.

Hi, I've upgraded the Project to .NET 4

first post: ethanandrew wrote: I upgraded this project to use the .NET 4.0 framework. I upgraded ...

latest post: ethanandrew wrote: The one problem I have found now after upgrading is that in Creden...

Invalid column name 'ExtensionDataTypeId'

first post: ionce wrote: Hi: I used RapidWebDev1.54,1.53 and 1.52. I ran your database scr...

I can't get it to to start or run

first post: itcareercoach wrote: Hi:I created a new database and added a table: SocialType. I ran yo...

Scolling in Frame

first post: cphaanng wrote: I have added asp pages in siteMap.config. <Item Text="Referral Add"...

Edit rows in grid

first post: anhpt204 wrote: How to code edit data on rows in grid?

New Button

first post: anhpt204 wrote: Your project is very great, I like it. I have two problems. First, ...

latest post: anhpt204 wrote: Thank for that reply. I don't know how to configure a AgregatePanel...

Auto Update/Refresh data in GridView

first post: krai500 wrote: I want Gridview refresh every 15 sec. Please give me a advice.Thank...

latest post: krai500 wrote: Oh! Thank you. But I found this solution by myself before you answe...

Using HyperLink In a DetailPanel

first post: lightworld wrote: When I click thd HyperLink in a DetaiPanel ,the former detaiPnael ...

latest post: eungeliu wrote: Have you solved the problem? If no, please can you give me an examp...

Title of Detail Panel

first post: meng004 wrote: When Detail Panel popup, the title displayed always belong to the f...

error message:Load remote data failed

first post: mark2010 wrote: hello,everyone! When I click the button named Area Selector on the ...