Discussions under Platform

Any problems and questions for RapidWebDev please feel free to feedback us here! We only response the discussion in English.

Hi, I've upgraded the Project to .NET 4

first post: ethanandrew wrote: I upgraded this project to use the .NET 4.0 framework. I upgraded ...

latest post: ethanandrew wrote: The one problem I have found now after upgrading is that in Creden...

Invalid column name 'ExtensionDataTypeId'

first post: ionce wrote: Hi: I used RapidWebDev1.54,1.53 and 1.52. I ran your database scr...

Version for .NET 4.0

first post: JayBee wrote: Hi,I just downloaded the source to a 64-bit Windows Server environ...

latest post: JayBee wrote: Thanks. De default culture (nl) appears not te be accepted.I'll try...

how to sort records in HierarchySelector?

first post: dotNetThink wrote: I want to sort the records using the name filed, how to do this ?

error message:Load remote data failed

first post: mark2010 wrote: hello,everyone! When I click the button named Area Selector on the ...

how can i use ConcreteDataService in RWD

first post: meng004 wrote: RWD framework have provided the ConcreteDataService , however, the ...

latest post: eungeliu wrote: ConcreteDataService is just a restful web services developed based ...

combobox in query panel

first post: meng004 wrote: it is known that DynamicDataSource have been invoked by combobox in...

latest post: eungeliu wrote: The Url can be any web resources which return results in structured...

Not a good support!

first post: iamhaider wrote: Dear Support,You have developed a good framework but the support is...

latest post: iamhaider wrote: Many thanks for your reply and I appreciate your come back.Regards

Custom Link in Grid Column

first post: iamhaider wrote: Dear All, I try to render a grid column with custom link such that ...

latest post: eungeliu wrote: You can configure a ExtJs-Renderer element into a field for Custom ...

Few Queries please

first post: iamhaider wrote: It is nice to see a good framework. We are using this framework for...

latest post: iamhaider wrote: Dear Eungeliu,Many thanks for your prompt reply.Regarding #5, I was...