Discussions under Extension Model

Any problems and questions for RapidWebDev please feel free to feedback us here! We only response the discussion in English.

Hi, I've upgraded the Project to .NET 4

first post: ethanandrew wrote: I upgraded this project to use the .NET 4.0 framework. I upgraded ...

latest post: ethanandrew wrote: The one problem I have found now after upgrading is that in Creden...

Invalid column name 'ExtensionDataTypeId'

first post: ionce wrote: Hi: I used RapidWebDev1.54,1.53 and 1.52. I ran your database scr...

I can't get it to to start or run

first post: itcareercoach wrote: Hi:I created a new database and added a table: SocialType. I ran yo...

a weird phenomenon in RapidWebDev ProductManagement 0.2

first post: meng004 wrote: It is my pleasure to discover RapidWebDev which is a innovative ar...

latest post: meng004 wrote: now , i use vs2010 to develop application , and example ProductMana...

Few Queries please

first post: iamhaider wrote: It is nice to see a good framework. We are using this framework for...

latest post: iamhaider wrote: Dear Eungeliu,Many thanks for your prompt reply.Regarding #5, I was...

Compile Error

first post: rednomad wrote: Hi EungeThanks for your effort on this great project.I got a compil...

latest post: eungeliu wrote: Microsoft.SQLServer.SString is useless and it will be removed from ...

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions