BadRequestException

Jun 6, 2010 at 5:46 AM

Hi,

I tried to create a sample page following the Product Management sample.  But I'm getting the following error.  Any hints on what I might have done wrong?

[BadRequestException: The IDynamicPage instance with Id [AzureManagement] is not configured.]
   RapidWebDev.UI.DynamicPages.DynamicPageContext.GetDynamicPage(String objectId, Boolean doNotSetupContextTempVariables, IRequestHandler requestHandler) +807
   RapidWebDev.UI.Services.DynamicPageHandler.Initialize() +123
   RapidWebDev.UI.Services.DynamicPageHandler.OnInit(EventArgs e) +92
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +333
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +378

Thanks,

Harold

Coordinator
Jun 6, 2010 at 3:37 PM

You see the error message The IDynamicPage instance with Id [AzureManagement] is not configured. That says, you don't create a *.dp.xml file with id equals to AzureManagement correctly.

Jun 6, 2010 at 6:06 PM
Thanks eunge!

I didn't read all the docs and just found this in one of the docs:

Step 6, xml configure product management web form. The ObjectId is an unique key of a web form which is used to access the web form as URI: ~/ObjectId/DynamicPage.svc.

Harold

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 8:37 AM, eungeliu <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

You see the error message The IDynamicPage instance with Id [AzureManagement] is not configured. That says, you don't create a *.dp.xml file with id equals to AzureManagement correctly.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (rapidwebdev@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email rapidwebdev@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com